简体中文繁體中文English
在洪都拉斯的甲型H1N1流感死亡人数上升到四

The death toll from the H1N1 Influenza A virus in Honduras has risen to four, with the latest death in the northern city of San Pedro Sula, a Health Ministry official said Wednesday.

Bredy Lara, Director of the health monitoring department of the ministry, confirmed the death of the fourth victim only a week after announcing the death of the third.

The latest fatality involves a woman with a history of respiratory disease, Lara said, adding, "we conclude that besides her history, flu contributed to her death."

The previous victims included a woman from Haiti, a woman from the central town of Valle de Angeles, and a man from the southern city of Choluteca.

This year has seen 127 confirmed cases of H1N1, including 71 women and 56 men, Lara said.

Last week, when announcing the third death, Lara placed the number of confirmed cases at 91, including 51 women and 40 men.

The government launched its eighth vaccination campaign on Nov. 4, the official said, so far meeting 50 percent of its estimated target number of vaccinations.

Vaccination priority will be given to workers at poultry farms, children aged under five, senior citizens aged above 60 and patients with diabetes or liver diseases, among others.

Honduran health authorities said the H1N1 flu first appeared in the country in 2009 and has remained since then.

简明释义:洪都拉斯卫生部官员星期三说,甲型流感H1N1病毒在的死亡人数已经上升到4个。洪都拉斯卫生当局说,甲型H1N1流感最早出现在2009年全国,并从那时起一直存在。

Copyright ©1997 -2012 深圳市好博译翻译有限公司    备案号:粤ICP10223691